Resources & ToolsThese are a few of my favorite things...
We’re all curious what tools other peeps use for their business. Below are some of the resources & tools I use and recommend.
Disclaimer: some of the links below are affiliate links. I’m hoping they’ll send me a lifetime supply of red wine & dark chocolate and a magic pill that lets me eat gluten…fingers crossed!
Foundational Tools I Use:
- Mailchimp for email marketing
- Leadpages to create landing pages, opt-in forms, webinar registration forms and more (great if you’re not ready for a full website!)
- Bluehost for domain name & website hosting – they even have a super easy 1-click WordPress install
- WordPress.org (the 1-click install program through Bluehost) to build your site/blog. I do NOT recommend using WordPress.com
- NoHassleWebsite is an amazing option for someone that wants a full blown website on a tiny budget
- Pexels for free stock photos to use in your designs
- Dropbox to store your files so you can access them from any device
- Canva to design SO many things – social media posts, headers, pretty documents and SO MUCH MORE!
- Picmonkey is another great image design tool that offers some features that Canva doesn’t have